Speed, grip, and durability
Designed to take advantage of today’s faster-than-ever tracks, the RC10B64D Team Kit offers increased durability, all new suspension geometry, a wider tuning window, improved weight distribution, and easy maintenance. Excelling on high-traction surfaces, the B64D’s adjustable axle height and roll centers result in a stable yet nimble platform. With a new and improved center differential, the B64D rewards the driver with maximum drive out of all four wheels on dirt and clay surfaces.
- Robust suspension arms with multiple shock mounting positions
- 7075 hard-anodized narrow aluminum chassis with lightweight plastic side guards
- Aluminum floating motor mount allows consistent torsional chassis flex
- Aluminum/carbon fiber floating servo mount offers a tweak-free assembly
- Easy access to differentials allow quick tuning and maintenance
- Front and rear anti-roll bars provide flat cornering
- Center gear differential maximizes drive out of the corner
- 12mm aluminum drive hexes in both front and rear
- Stiff and lightweight 4mm thick carbon fiber shock towers
- Fully adjustable aluminum front and rear suspension arm mounts
- Precision-made aluminum caster blocks for added durability
- B6 generation ball cups and turnbuckles for precise adjustments and durability
- All metric hardware
- V2 12mm big bore threaded aluminum shocks with TiN shock shafts
- Option to mount rear shocks on either the front or rear of the rear suspension arms
- Factory Team upgraded ball bearings
- Team Associated clear body and screw-mounted wing by JConcepts
- Factory Team Aluminum Shock Bushings provide a stable shock mount base
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Buggy
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Kit*
Wheelbase: 284mm (11.18in)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.47:1
This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Electronics and/or an engine/motor may be required.
Prototype shown. Due to ongoing R&D, photos may not match final kit.
RC10B64D Team Kit shown equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, Reedy battery, Reedy ESC, Reedy servo, XP receiver, pinion gear, wheels, tires, inserts. Body comes clear.
Assembly and painting required.
Required to Complete
- RC 2-channel surface frequency radio system
- Batteries: 2S, 7.4V LiPo Shorty battery pack
- Battery charger (LiPo Charger)
- Electronic speed control
- RC electric motor
- Pinion gear
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale tires and inserts
- 1:10 scale wheels
- Recommended: tools, paint for lexan polycarbonate body, glue for tires